Who can help with what in LIS
To get the most efficient help with your queries, you can submit a help ticket to Request Tracker at http://help.carthage.edu. You log in using your Novell username and password. We also suggest calling or coming in to the MyCarthage Resource Center (551-5950). Our student staff are highly trained, and their talents and knowledge are numerous.
We are often asked who in LIS has certain knowledge and expertise. Please find a list below of areas of expertise. Names are listed in order of preference, not necessarily knowledge of the subject. If you are not sure who a staff member is, you can browse our visual directory.
- Passwords and logins: Lori, Kathy, Ryan, Carol
- Mac use: Bruce, Mike L, Mike M
- Windows: Ed
- iPads: Mike M, Bruce
- eRacer: Any techfellow, Carol, Chris G
- the portal (my.carthage.edu): Dave R, Carol, techfellows
- Carthage web content: Elizabeth Young (Communications office in Lentz)
- Web site tools and services: Dave R, Steve K
- Wireless or wired connectivity: Ryan, Max
- Copiers: Tami
- Printing: Ed, Chris G
- Google apps, including e-mail, calendar, docs, drive: any techfellow, Chris G, Carol
- Google sites: Chris G, Mike M
- Video of any kind: Mike M, Mike L
- Phones: Ryan, Dick
- ebooks: Kathy, Chris G
- Instructional technology and pedagogy development: Chris G
- library research and instruction: Chris G, Kathy
updated June 17, 2013
No related articles were found.
No attachments were found.
No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "Who can help with what in LIS"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.