Why can't my students see their Gradebook grades?
Students do not automatically get to view the Gradebook page. To allow them to view their final or cumulative grade in the Gradebook, do the following:
Login to eLearning and access the course you want to work with
- Login to eRacer and enter the course that you want to update
- Click on Context Manager on the lower left side of the screen
- Click on Permissions near the top of the screen
- Check the box for Gradebook in the Students row (You may need to scroll to the right)
- Scroll to the bottom and click Save
- Students will then be able to view the Gradebook
Please note: This does not allow them to view everyone's grades. They will only be able to view their grades in the Gradebook. Students can also view individual assignment grades on the Assignments page.
No related articles were found.
No attachments were found.
No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "Why can't my students see their Gradebook grades?"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.