- Who can help with what in LIS [Article]
- Installing and Using a Browser in a Foreign Language [Article]
Searching in a foreign language? Maybe you need a foreign browser!
If you need to find something on t
- Education Portfolio [Article]
...ion portfolio created using Google Sites: https://sites.google.com/a/c
- Google Sites [Article]
Looking to make a website for a class project or for personal use? Find everyting you need at:
- Google Email [Article]
- Using Delicious to store your bookmarks on-line [Article]
- Publishing a Google Document on a Google Site [Article]
- Creating and using Google Groups [Article]
Download the PDF below for full directions including images
- Searching for peer-reviewed articles by topic [Article]
Professors often require students use only peer-reviewed sources for assignments. This guide explains what those are and how to find them easily using the library catalog. What are peer-r
- Managing (email) membership in Google Groups [Article]
How to manage group memberships in Google groups:
Log in to your e-mail account.
Look for the topline menu that contains the link to “Groups
- Entering your Class Schedule in Google Calendar [Article]
Attached below is a video tutorial of how to enter your class schedule into Google Calendar. You can use this same methodology to enter meetings and other appointments. This
- Filming and posting events: Do It Yourself Guide [Article]
- Using the copiers in the library [Article]
Using the Copy Machine for Copies, Printing, Scanning, and Google Docs
All users must authenticate to the copy machine
Use your Carthage ID to a
- Posting Documents To eRacer from your iPad [Article]
The attachment below has instructions for posting documents to eRacer via Dropbox or Google Drive apps on an iPad.
- Using printer/copiers in the library [Article]
At the copier, all users must authenticate to the machine by either “badging in” with their ID card or by entering their Novell username and password. If the system does not recognize yo
- Off Campus User's Guide - for all users [Article]
Off-Campus User’s Guide to Carthage Electronic Resources
- Recovering Lost passwords [Article]
If you prefer pictures, click on the PDF link for the image-based guide to this.
- Novell-Google Password Synchronization [Article]
Password unification brings together your Carthage Novell passwo
- Lost or forgotten Novell/Google passwords [Article]
If you prefer pictures, click on the PDF link for the image-based guide to this. Novell and Google passwords are initially set to your first initial, last initial and
- Ceating new calendars to share in Google [Article]
If you need to create a new calendar to share with others, here are directions:
To create a new calendar to share, click on the Calendar link at the top of your Carthage email.